Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, April 21, 2006 @ 6:58 PM
OHYEAH :) it seems like two year of hard work paid off finally. :) and im so eagle to learn B routines! anyway. let's briefly describe the situation during competition.
Thursday 20april. went to school and saw jiaolian. hee. anyway, when i was in class i was too excited i cant keep still. okayokay! :) then we headed for CCAB (the place where i competition is carried out) yah, so we did some warm up.. and oh, the boys did fucking well. and it was soon the girl's turn! wewere so nervous lar. sze ying did so well can. im jealous! :)))) hahh, okaygottago already. *ive been eating so much lately i grew another 2kg
|